Elements of the Official Municipal Seal:
Shield: Derived from the provincial seal of Batangas where the town is located.
- 1572: Year when the town was founded.
- Red, White & Blue Colors: Represent the colors of the Philippine flag.
- Basilica of Taal: Signifies the Taaleños’ eternal Faith to the Almighty God and the Divine Providence; the epitome of the Taaleños’ belief in the Christian Faith, morality and truth.
- Taal Volcano and Lake: Imbues its deep historical and cultural connection to Taal Volcano.
- Barong Tagalog: Characterizes the Taaleños’ prominence, illustriousness and high degree of civility and eloquence.
- Balisong: Depicts the Taaleños hardwork, bravery and gallantry in defense for freedom, equality and sovereignty.
- Forty-two (42) Leaves: Represent people-empowerment, unity and cooperation of the forty-two barangays of the municipality.
- Pillars: Entrenched foundation sustaining the never-ending progress, stability and development of Taal and its people.